Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Purposeless Life

I'm listening to: "Still" by Ben Folds

Three days ago, my close friend, and producer Zachariah Lewis got married. I was able to get up to D.C. and be with him and celebrate. It's so much colder in DC, but it's good to feel the seasons sometimes, ya know. The ceremony was perfect, not super long, not super short, filled with emotion, just the way its suppose to be. What I love watching was just the two of them.... completely in love.... sharing life together... it makes sense...

We finally have begun to cast for this amazing project. (don't worry i'll come back to my above thoughts, you know me, all over the place). We are casting in New York City, and Washington D.C. This is one of my favorite per-productions times, finally putting beautiful faces to these characters who are already alive. We are getting a lot of great responses. Thank you to everyone who has been reading the blog and leaving your comments.  Its helps to feel the warm love. 

And I know that is what this project is all about.  Similar to this wedding.....

Life has no purpose unless its shared.... shared... with people. 

Where You Are:Project Swaziland is meaningless without a group a people coming together and saying "enough is enough", and we might not change a damn thing, but we are going to give it our all.  Shared.  Live together. I think about all the amazing things that have happened in this world, and though one person might get the credit, its always a team, always a unit, a support group, that really made it happen.  Cause everyone doubts, no matter what, but its the strength in others that allows your to rise higher than you thought you could.  I'm excited to share this journey with talented actors and actresses, and crew members.  The fact that we are doing it together makes it for me, for us. 

So gather round friends... the exclusive hollywood style is far from our studio. C&I Studios is all about change. 


No comments: