Monday, December 1, 2008

In the Beginning

I'm listening to: "Meadowlarks" by Fleet Foxes

To start talking about this project. I really have to talk about my best friend. I miss him. I live in Florida, he lives in crappy Maryland. But I used to live there, so I can't be that upset. When I did live there we would hang out a lot, and talk, dream. He came up with this film idea one day "Where You Are".  We wanted to make a short film out of it. We started it....we were poisoned....and we never finished it.  Thats for another blog though.  But that film has always been burning onto my heart.  Years later, this company, C&I Studios, has decided to create that film.  However, instead of a short, its a feature, and we are putting everything we have behind it.  And though my best friend and I are separated by geography, he is a part of this project, cause I can feel his heart in it.  I want to make this film, and do this project, because inside of me, us, is this desire to change the world. Sounds cheesy, or lame, but seriously, this world, America...Sucks (insert curse word). I'm trying not to curse, my mom doesn't like it. But I think we have a story that must be told, and because of my best friend, it will be told.  And I can't wait to share it with him and the world. 

Stephen, I love you and we're gonna show'em something that will change, everything. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right. I don't like it when you cuss. You should not do it. I'm looking forwarded to the project.

love u much