Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas Selfish Swine

I'm Listening To: "Everything's Not Lost" by Coldplay

Our journey continues. We have begun work on the website for the project. I'm excited about it. The url link will be www.whereyouareproject.com.  Don't go there now, or you will be greatly disappointed. But give us some time and you will be amazed, or informed. ha. Whatever. I was recently on a shoot for a client of ours, and it made me think about when we will shoot "Where You Are".  It's interesting how these films grow. This film has a special place in my heart, cause it was written during a really hard time for me. My wife and I had just moved to Florida, and a lot of terrible things were happening around us, but it was during those unbelievably horrendous moments that "Where You Are" was reborn, if you will.  And its growing... high five!  

It's christmas time. I love it. The smell, the music, the carmel apple cider at starbucks...

..but today...right now...as as type...across my friend, the atlantic ocean, someone dies.....

Merry Christmas. 

No comments: