Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Shine

I'm listening to: "Marching Bands of Manhattan" by Death Cab for Cutie

Welcome friends.....to 2009.  We are 3 days in already, I guess if I was a good blogger, I would have wrote to you on New Years Eve, or New Years day.....but.....i'm not a good blogger.  My impressions of 2009 so far, seem good.  I expect a lot out of 2009.  And our studio is really focused on getting things done this year.  We want to enter 2010 a lot strong than this year.  And now we have 363 days to make it happen. So the countdown begins. 

Anyway. Where You Are.  man what a journey, what and epic journey.  We are going to NYC in february to shoot a video promo which will describe in detail what the project is.  So I'm really excited about that.  I love NYC, is it by far, my favorite city. So you guys can expect to see that in this next coming months. 

No comments: