Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Raising The Dead In Me

I'm listening to: "All My Days" by Alexi Murdock

Live Together, Die Alone. 

I go back and forth from wanting to see films in the theatre. For me, sometimes, I don't go for long periods of time from wanting to see anything on the "big screen". Why? first of all, I'm weird.  Second, sometimes, I just see things done so well, it's almost depressing.  But during this past week or two, I went to the theatre to see some of my favorite actors (Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Meryl Streep, and Tom Cruise).  And they were absolutely wonderful. But my fear did come true.  It is really hard to see someone else do what you want to do, really well.  But it has been good to lean back on some really key people in my life.  Some that are right next to me, some that I haven't talked to deeply in a while, and it' like gaining new energy, new strength. So thank you.  Friendship....Combined with Love could just possibly be the strongest force in the world.  

Where You Are remains strong and focused. We are hoping to partner with a lot of people this year and really begin moving more swiftly towards our goal. We have begun to work with our storyboard artist and just seeing the scenes come to life is amazing. People ask all the time why our studio is called C&I Studios. Well, I'm not going to tell you why. But I will tell you, when we work with each other, when we move together, that is when beautiful things are created.  And I'm still learning that when you have seemed to have lost it all, or have been absolutely been betrayed by someone, having those people surround you, with a phone call, email, or text message can change your entire world. 

No man is an island....I'm working on that. 

No comments: